Sunday, October 6, 2013

Anti-Bullying


This evening, a movie entitled Contest was premiering on Cartoon Network. Although I was only able to watch about the first thirty minutes of it because I had to leave for church, it seemed like it was going to be an amazing film. The theme of the movie was “Anti-bullying”. I think all of us in our lifetime have been bullied. I was for a short time in my 7th grade year of schooling. I absolutely HATED it, but I knew that eventually it would stop! And, It did! Even Jesus, the creator of the universe, was bullied. If you see someone being bullied STAND UP! There is power in numbers. Pray for those who are bullied and those who bully. Who knows, you may be that one person that will make a TREMENDOUS difference in your school, workplace, or even sometimes your circle of friends. Don’t wait until tomorrow! Text, call, or facebook someone you know who has become a victim of bullying, and let them know that you are willing to stand by their side. I am sure glad Jesus stands by my side when I feel alone sometimes. One person can make a difference! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment